Client Relations DepartmentPhone: +7 812 454-19-40 (multichannel)
Hours: Mon-Fri: 10:00-19:00; Sat-Sun: closed/day off.
Also, you can fill in the Service Request at any time and we will contact you promptly.
Function: consulting on rendered services, work structure, service cost.
Accounting DepartmentPhone: +7 812 454-19-40 (multichannel)
Hours: Mon-Fri: 10:00-18:00; Sat-Sun: closed/day off.
Function: accounting consultancy of current clients.
Quality Control DepartmentPhone: +7 921 958-92-37
Hours: every day: 11:00-20:00.
At any time you can leave a feedback about the Company's work. We are very grateful to you for expressing your opinions!
Function: quality control of the Company's departments. Please, contact us to solve any issues.
Our Address and Passage SchemeGrivoebov Channel Embankment, 64, office 9, St. Petersburg, Russia
From "Sadovaya" Metro Station through Griboyedov Channel Embankment:
1. Exit from Sennaya Ploshchad/Square on Griboyedov Channel Embankment and go to the left.
2. Pass 150 meters, pass the intersection and enter the first arch.
3. The whole way is on the map: 220 meters from Sadovaya Metro Station.
From Sadovaya Metro Station along Sadovaya Street:
1. From Sennaya square come 200 meters along Sadovaya Street on the opposite side from the center.
2. At the first intersection, take Kokushkin Pereulok/Lane (a house long) to the right. Then take Griboyedov Channel Embankment to the left and enter the first arch.
3. The whole way is on the map: 315 meters from Sadovaya Metro Station.
From the Arch:
1. Dial on the gate K0139 code (firstly, hash sign, then figures) and pass through the arch to the yard.
2. In the yard approach the second front door on the right side and dial the office number "9" on the door phone and "Call" ("В").
Options of Passing by Traffic Jams
|from Nevsky Prospect/Avenue||from the South||from the West||from the East|
In addition to obvious options of driving to us along Sadovaya Street or Moskovsky Prospect, there are other ways more free from traffic. Below we offer you some of them.
The map on all pictures can be moved and you can change the scale.